TITANS TEACHER AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
The Titans Teacher Ambassador Program aims to strengthen and flourish the relationship between local schools and the Titans. The club hopes to have at least one Titans Teacher Ambassador at each school and reward those who truly support the club #THRUNTHRU! By having Titans Teacher Ambassadors at your school, the club can continue to deliver new and exciting initiatives along with the established programs that remain popular within the community.
The Titans are looking for school teachers to:
- Actively promote and utilise Titans & NRL Community and Game Development programs;
- Participate in Titans & NRL Rugby League competitions and gala days;
- Support and share Titans news, information and opportunities; and
- Be a proud representative of your local NRL club – The Gold Coast Titans!
How it works:
- Schools nominate their Titans Teacher Ambassador/s.
- Titans Teacher Ambassadors can be teachers, principals or administration staff.
- Titans Teacher Ambassadors will be the primary contact between the school and Titans.
- Information such as Titans Program and Donation Requests, Play NRL Rewards, Titans Newsletters and Rugby League Competitions will be directly communicated through to Titans Teacher Ambassadors who can go on and pass on all news and information to the school.
- If a school staff member needs some information about what the Titans can offer, the school Titans Teacher Ambassador will be able to provide it or put them in direct contact with the Titans Development Manager.
What is required of Titans Teacher Ambassadors?
- Need not to be die hard Titans or Rugby League supporters - although they are more than welcome!
- To be active and enthusiastic people who will genuinely support the Titans within the school and community.
- Supply their contact details to the Titans and they will have direct contact to the Titans Development Manager.
- Take the Titans Teacher Ambassador pledge of support
- It is a voluntary position that does not intend to take up any further time of the school representative.
Benefits for Titans Ambassadors:
- Exclusive invitation to a Titans Ambassador Function in term 1.
- Titans Ambassadors will receive a Titans school pack.
- Opportunity to become a valuable contributor to the Titans off field community presence.
- Chance to win the Titans Teacher Ambassador of the year award.
- Access to Play NRL Rewards Program (NRL match tickets)
Benefits for Schools:
- Schools that have a Titans Ambassador will get preference when booking in any requested programs.
- Schools will have the opportunity to bring classes to attend a Titans Training Session
- Schools will have the opportunity to build a relationship with the Gold Coast Titans.
Titans Teacher Ambassador of the Year Award
The Titans are looking for the Titans Teacher Ambassador who goes above and beyond to promote their local NRL club and the positive impact the Titans make in the community. It need not be the Ambassador who only requests and participates in all the Titans Community and Game Development programs and competitions but the Ambassador who truly supports the club #THRUNTHRU! All Titans Teachers Ambassadors are eligible to win with unique and creative ways of showing their support encouraged.
For standing out from the rest, the Titans will choose who they deem to be the best to receive a great prize pack:
- A 10 seat corporate box to watch a Titans match at CBUS Super Stadium (game dependent on schedule)
- 1 x Titans Signed Jersey
- Titans NRL players visit to your school
To win this amazing prize pack, Titans Teacher Ambassadors need to show the club what makes them the best representative of the Titans at their school and in the community. Titans staff will be keeping an eye out for the Ambassador that stands out from the rest throughout the season. The winner of the Titans Teacher Ambassador of the Year will be announced in term 3. To send through any Titans related material or for further information please contact email@example.com
Nominations will open again in 2019 - stay tuned!